Running makes you feel like a superhero as it gives you super strength, speed and endurance; all without lifting anything heavy! Your body will feel like it’s made of steel after running as it will recover faster than if you were doing a regular workout on the treadmill or elliptical machine at home. Running allows for increased flexibility allowing for better posture which reduces back pain; increases blood circulation throughout the body; increases muscular endurance; improves overall health; reduces stress levels
Running is cheap, easy and fun. It’s easy to get fit.
According to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, running 25 km a week, with an average pace of 1 kilometer every 6 minutes, increases longevity. But it is not the only compelling argument to wear sneakers and walk the streets. These are other benefits that are manifested in the body:
- It lubricates the joints and keeps them flexible.
- Improves mental functioning: endorphins are released when running, the hormones responsible for the sensation of pleasure and calm. This is the reason for the so-called “runner’s exaltation”.
- While running, virtually all organs and tissues are drained of blood, and during recovery, arteries and veins dilate to admit a larger volume of blood.
- Increases blood flow to the kidneys and helps control blood electrolyte levels.
- Running increases the secretion of growth hormone, which is responsible for muscle development.
- Accelerates the breakdown of fats and increases the repair capacity of bones and connective tissues. Increases the thickness of the bones of the feet and legs. Long-distance runners may have a thinner spine, so it is advised that they practice exercises that strengthen this part of the skeleton.
- Regular jogging reduces the risk of infections. In the case of high-intensity training, such as a marathon, defenses can decrease, so the risk increases.
- It improves the ability to sweat and tolerate heat and helps to resist cold better. It can also benefit people who have acne, eczema, or psoriasis.
- After several months of regular jogging, the heart’s walls thicken, and the ventricles also increase. Thus, more blood reaches the lungs with each heartbeat, and the resting pulse can drop by 20 percent or more.
Beginner Training Program
The program’s goal is to run comfortably for half an hour without stopping or walking. You should walk and walk for at least half an hour.
Four times a week, alternating the days of physical activity with rest. Don’t increase your running time weekly until your body has gotten used to the exercise.
Run for 2 minutes, then walk for 4 minutes. Do it five times.
Run for 3 minutes, then walk for another 3. Do this five times.
Run for 5 minutes, then walk for 2, 30 minutes. Do it four times.
Run for 7 minutes, then walk for 3. Do this three times.
Run for 8 minutes, then walk for 2 minutes. Do it three times.
Run for 9 minutes, then walk for 2 minutes. Do it three times.
Run for 9 minutes, then walk for 1 minute. Do it three times.
Run for 13 minutes, then walk for 2 minutes. Do it twice.
Run for 14 minutes, then walk for 1 minute. Do it twice.
Run for 30 minutes.
Follow this program and you will see results. It is cheap, easy, and effective. Learn the secrets of how to lose weight fast, how to stay healthy, and all about running without getting injured .